However, today, my focus is on beaten coffee! Have you heard of it before? Me neither, until earlier this week! Apparently it's also called Indian Cappuccino, and it's super creamy, affordable, and--oh my gosh--DELICIOUS! You know how I said I've been enjoying green tea lattes before my workouts? Well, I've been enjoying this even more, which is not necessarily good because sometimes I just can't help myself to another cup!
Ingredients:Super simple! Look at how dark the mixture was in the beginning! Almost black :)
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar (or to your liking--I prefer less sweet)
- 1 tsp Water
- 1 cup milk of choiceInstructions:
- Combine instant coffee, sugar, and water, and mix ingredients together until the mixture thickens and lightens. The texture should be almost that of marshmallow fluff! For me, this takes about 10-12 minutes.
- Heat up milk, and add the mixture to the hot milk.
- Stir and enjoy!
I've tried using a whisk to make this before, but for some reason, it didn't seem to work as well as with a spoon.... Not sure why, maybe just magic? Haha, just kidding!