Living in Los Angeles, my skin gets exposed to so much dirt and pollution in the air, so skincare has become something that I’ve been concerned over more and more. Since we only have one chance to take care of our skin, I recently decided to invest in better skincare products that are gentler and more natural.
I mentioned in my WishTrend post that I had purchased the Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil. I’ve been using this product for the last few weeks, so I thought it’s about time to do a review on it!
The Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil contains an assortment of various oils that are great for your skin! These include:
- Black bean oil - helps control sebum production, increases skin elasticity
- Black sesame oil - prevents dehydration and aging of skin, has antioxidant effects
- Black currant seed oil - helps keep skin moist, promotes skin cell regeneration
All of this information I found on WishTrend’s website, which is another reason I love this store. I learn so much about the product as well as what the benefits of various ingredients!
Would I buy recommend it?
Yes!! I feel like my skin has become so much softer and smoother from using the cleanser these past few weeks.
Furthermore, the cleansing oil is really fun to use! All you do is pump a small amount of the oil onto dry hands and massage it onto your face. When you rinse with lukewarm water, the oil transforms into a milky consistency! Love it!
Adding water.... !!!
So now that I've shared by thoughts on the oil cleanser, I have some March promotions for you from Wishtrend!
- Coupon code for 10% off! WISHMAR2015 Shopping cart order must be over $55 and can't be combined with any other discount or voucher.
- Special gift voucher code for 1 Full size IPOO Smell Cover Oil in Baby Powder scent WISHGIFTMAR2015
One consideration at the moment though—should I buy a regular cleanser as well? I’ve heard before that oil and regular cleansers clean your face differently… any suggestions?
Also! I haven’t done many beauty product reviews, but I’m hoping to do more in the future! Would you guys be interested in that?