Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Beginning of a New Chapter

Hi all! I'm sorry about the lack of activity these past few weeks. After much consideration, I have decided to stop Hello Stephni and create a new blog along with my twin sister, Joanna. The blog is called Opal & Opal (because our birth month is October and there's two of us, haha) and will feature food, health, beauty, and fashion!

Joanna and I have lived together, went to school together, and did almost everything together for the past 22 years. However, as graduation comes up (~three more weeks!), and we go our separate ways for grad school (Joanna to Seattle and me to Houston), we thought starting a blog together would be a great opportunity for us to remain connected despite being thousands of miles apart.

As we begin this new chapter of our lives, we would love to share with you guys and with each other our stories. Thank you!

Please visit Opal & Opal!

P.S. Can you tell who's who? 

No comments:

Post a Comment